The most amazing thing has happened …You know that love I
was oh so afraid of? Well today my soul has completely been set free, today I
have become the most luckiest woman in the world, cause today he got on one knee...
The love I feel in my heart I never knew even existed .The struggles I go
through everyday.. just don’t even matter anymore cause through it all ..I have
him. Im ready for this new chapter! Who am I kidding I wish I was saying ‘’I
Do’’ tomorrow… forever just isn’t long enough with you. I’m so happy for the
first time I don’t even know what to do with myself… Oh baby is that light
burning bright now. I give in, I surrender! You have all of me forever with no
more fear or fighting ever again .You have me so wrapped up and in so deep I
feel like I’m just drowning in your love and I never want to come back to the
surface. I get so lost in those eyes every time ours meet.. Needless to say I
have come to realize your what I have been waiting for my whole life.. you are
my one and only final truth. This is the beginning of my happily ever after and
I cant wait to tell it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment