Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Confessions of a Broken Heart



Never would I think that everything that once was, would be gone and be gone so fast. My heart is shattered beyond any belief. Since the day you “My Father” left me there has been nothing but pain and suffering. Everyday since I was little till now has been a war…a war never won. For as long as I can remember there has been nothing but tears and screams and no way to break free. How can a person inflict so much pain on another person? Sometime I wonder if this is what it feels like to be dead, if there’s anything that could hurt more than this. The years I have longed to run away from the pain and to keep the tears from running from my mother’s face, I have become such a melancholy, enraged, bemused almost lifeless person because of you… and it means nothing to you! The struggle I have…. to keep the tears from falling.  To stay strong trying to keep away my mother’s misery and tears. I am so lost, it’s like the whole world has turned on me completely! My heart seems like it could never be mended after the year of suffering, trying to figure out what was going around me and how to fix everything even then at a young age. I have watched you put my mother through so much pain, so many tears fall down here face, bruises on her skin…. I don’t understand how another human being could inflict nor want to inflict so much pain on another person. Why do we no longer mean nothing to you? I’m amazed that you can just act like nothing ever happened at all. It breaks my heart so bad to know that I am just a daughter of one instead of two.. The way you have talked to me while you ‘’Miss Me’’ , The evil that has over taken you.. and still to this day 4 months later you still try to do and start anything that you can. Lie on my mother in any way you can, hurt her in any way you can think of. For once in my life I would love to be a teenager just once. You never gave me that chance even as a child. I was forced to deal with and see things that a child should not have to see or try to understand. I had to become a woman 10 years ago because I had to! I always felt like I had to fend for my mother, to keep my mother safe from my own father.. and yet somehow some way you always made me feel like every fight and everything was my fault and still to this day even though your gone.. I know deep down God has something better planned for us, that everything will be ok. It just seems like it’s going to take forever before that happens.








No comments:

Post a Comment